Friday, July 29, 2011

Album of the day: Motion City Soundtrack - I Am The Movie

Artist: Motion City Soundtrack
Album: I Am The Movie
Genre: Pop Punk
Rating: 9/10
Favorite songs: The Future Freaks Me Out, Perfect Teeth, Autographs & Apologies

I will always fondly remember MCS as the band I discovered at a blink show. They opened for blink-182 in June of 2004 and I had never heard them before. I remember totally digging them and getting their record the next day. I've been a fan of them ever sense! They also are from Minneapolis, where I went to college. I remember seeing them up in St. Paul opening for Fall Out Boy once (the other times I saw them in Wisconsin) and at Warped Tour up in St. Paul also. The hometown crowd was insane. :) I Am The Movie is the first main album of theirs. I like their more recent albums, but I listen to this album very sentimentally.

No comments:

Post a Comment