Saturday, September 3, 2011

Band of the month: Motion City Soundtrack



How I first got into them: They opened for blink-182 in 2004. I had never heard of them before, but I walked out of there a fan!!

How they rank: They are very high on my list of favorite "pop punk" bands. I find them severely overrated. All of their albums are fantastic.

Favorite show: I would cite the same show as I did for Fall Out Boy, because Motion City opened for them. It was the only time, aside from Warped, that I saw them "hometown", and it was awesome!!

First show: Summer 2004, Milwaukee, WI with blink-182

Last show: Summer 2008, St. Paul, MN on Warped Tour

How many times I've seen them live: 4

Favorite album: Like I said, I like all of their albums so this is a really tough choice. As of right now, I would have to say My Dinosaur Life might be, though it's the one I've listened to the least (since it's their newest).

Favorite songs on each album
I Am The Movie: The Future Freaks Me Out
Commit This To Memory: Together We'll Ring In The New Year
Even If It Kills Me: This Is For Real
My Dinosaur Life: Worker Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment