Tuesday, August 9, 2011

15 Song Shuffle

Today's theme: None/Entire Library

Steppenwolf - I'm Moving On: Classic rock is a very good start!! I definitely need to listen to them more often, and more than just "Magic Carpet Ride", "Drift Away", and "Born To Be Wild". 9/10

50 Cent - What Up Gangsta: I kinda forgot I had this album. One of my least favorites of this album. 4.5/10

Bon Jovi - Everybody's Broken: Pretty good song. I really enjoy the album Lost Highway as a whole. 8/10

Bob Dylan and The Band - You Ain't Goin Nowhere: I was just listening to their two studio albums earlier. Such quality classic rock/folksy feel. 8/10

Creedence Clearwater Revival - Sinister Purpose: iTunes shuffle has been really good to me. CCR is incredibly solid. 9/10

Grits - Why: My guilty pleasure is Christian rap, and Grits is a rap group. 8/10

Eagles - The Sad Cafe: This is a good song, but it's too slow to hold my interest. 5/10

Geddy Lee - Grace To Grace: Though not as epic, his album basically sounds like Rush. 9/10

Bob Dylan - Tryin' To Get To Heaven: This is on one of his albums I hardly ever listen to. Good song though, as his songs usually are. 9/10

Soundgarden - Head Injury: I like one album of theirs, and Ultramega OK is not it. I see why. 4.5/10

The Beatles - It's All Too Much: I love how the song that comes up is one of their majorly trippy ones. I hate to give them a low rating, but this song is.. meh. 7.5/10

Kenny Chesney - There's Something Sexy About The Rain: His voice is pretty, but it takes a lot for me to like a slow country song. 6/10

Michael Jackson - You Are Not Alone: Despite the music video playing in my head when I hear this song (which majorly disturbs me), this is the king of pop. He did very little wrong, in terms of his music. 9.5/10

Jimi Hendrix - Bleeding Heart: Greatest guitarist to ever live, in my humble opinion. I think every song of his I would rank perfectly. 10/10

Maniac - Just Say Yes: I just got this album today. It's the new project of the lead singer of one of my favorite pop punk bands. It's so drastically different that it needs to majorly grow on me. But I will say their songs are pretty catchy. 8/10

Overall grade: 77% / C+

No comments:

Post a Comment