Friday, August 5, 2011

blink-182's 2011 set list

The opening night of the Honda Civic Tour was tonight, and therefore blink-182's set list was revealed. Here it is.

1. Feeling This
2. Up All Night*
3. The Rock Show
4. What's My Age Again?
5. Down
6. I Miss You
7. Stay Together For The Kids
8. Dumpweed
9. Always
10. Violence
11. The Predicament*
12. First Date
13. Heart's All Gone*
14. Man Overboard
15. Ghost On The Dancefloor*
16. All The Small Things
17. Josie
-- Encore --
18. Travis Barker Drum Solo
19. Carousel
20. Dammit

* = new song that will be on Neighborhoods, out September 27th

It's definitely a good mixture of old and new. I'm excited to hear the two new songs I haven't heard yet, and apparently they're really good. I like the majority of the set list, but I probably would have picked a few different songs. It's kind of like a greatest hits tour + the new songs. It's mainly their singles, but I guess that's to be expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment